· Complete the Fall Risk and Cognition Assessments Case Study, including the Hendrich II Fall Risk Assessment available in the Resources folder.
· Complete the Mini-Cog screening (see Borson, n.d., in the Resources section) and the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI; see Buysse, Reynolds, Monk, Berman, & Kupfer, 1989, in the Resources section) to develop a comprehensive assessment for Mrs. L.’s risk of falling.
· Develop a one-paragraph summary describing Mrs. L.’s risk for falls.
· Create one goal for each category.
· Review the rubric for more information on how your assignment will be graded.
· Submit the three fall risk assessment tools and your summary as attachments to the assignment area.